【2019.10.13】Govinda Kai, Ashtanga Led class
Sunday 13th October/Saturday 26th October/Sunday 10th November 2019
Govinda Kai, one of the world’s finest yoga teachers is coming to Japan!
Govinda is a Certified Teacher of Ashtanga Yoga, the highest rating for Ashtanga Yoga teachers and one of only a handful in the world.
He is based in California, and travels all over the world teaching Ashtanga Yoga and its philosophy.
What is the Led Class?
There are two types of classes in Ashtanga Yoga: one is called the ‘Mysore Class’ and the other a ‘Led Class’. In both, students practice the same sequence of asanas.
In a ‘Led Class’, the teacher calls out the asanas and vinyasas (counted movements linking the postures with the breath) of the Ashtanga Primary Series.
Beginners can join as the yoga practice is led by the teacher.
Ashtanga Yoga is called ‘Moving Meditation’ and this session includes Mantra chanting, and a talk by Govinda entitled ‘What is yoga?’ In this session Govinda will share his deep insights about yoga and its practice through his rich experience and warm approach. There will be a lot of awakening and new discoveries.
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to meet one of the world’s finest yoga teachers and practitioners!
Sunday 13th October 2019
Saturday 26th October 2019
14：00-16：00 （ Mantra class 16：30～ ）
Sunday 10th November 2019
JPY13,500 (including all taxes)3times
JPY5,000 (including all taxes)1time
*Please pay at studio on the day.Cash only.(No credit card acceptable)
* Yoga mat (available for rental at the venue JPY300, cash only)
* Yoga wear (available for rental at the venue JPY300, cash only)
* Water and notepads/pens (optional)
Studio+Lotus8 Higashi-Nihombashi Main Studio
〒103-0004 Reknow1F,Higashinihonbashi, 3 Chome−3-17
All levels are welcome
Govinda is one of the top few Ashtanga Yoga teachers around the world to receive a Certified Ashtanga Yoga Teacher from Sri K. Pattabhi Jois. Govinda has his base in California, USA and travels all over the world teaching Ashtanga Yoga. He visits Japan twice a year in spring and autumn teaching the import aspects of practicing yoga at the Teachers’ Training Course at Lotus8.
[How to apply]
Applications need to be sent by email.
Please let us know your full name in the email.
* Please kindly incur any bank charges at your end.
* If you find any difficulty sending cash through bank transfer, please contact us.
* If you are on the waiting list, please pay when your attendance is fully confirmed.
* We do not contact you to confirm your cash receipt. We only contact you if there are any problems/queries.
* Please give us a week’s notification before the event by email or telephone if you need to cancel.
* Commission is deducted from the refund.
* Cancellation fee
Four days before event: 50%
On the event day: 100%
Should you have any questions, please contact us.
We look forward to meeting you at this unique event!
受付時間 : 10:00 〜 19:00 定休日：年末年始